Notice posted on Wednesday 1st July 2020
I hope that you are all safe and well.
Please read the following guidance and the measures we have put in place to ensure you have a safe visit.
Symptoms of Coronavirus (COVID-19)
We are politely asking all clients to contact us to reschedule your appointment at no additional cost if you are showing ANY symptoms of Coronavirus (COVID-19) or feeling unwell.
Please also contact us if you have been in contact with anyone that has developed symptoms and/or is self-isolating.
The main symptoms of Coronavirus are:
- A high temperature
- A new, continuous cough
- A loss or change to your sense of smell or taste
More information can be found on the NHS website.
STYLUS By Raz™ – Measures Introduced
Here at STYLUS By Raz™ we are in one of the most hygienic industries, however we have reviewed and introduced stricter measures during these unprecedented times:
- Hand sanitiser will be provided on the front desk.
- A face mask will be provided to clients that do not have their own.
- Staff at STYLUS By Raz™ will wear PPE including a visor and gloves.
- Salon areas will continue to be sanitised and disinfected on a regular basis; this will include all handles, furniture hairdressing tools and electronic devices.
- Drinks will still be served just as you like them, but disposable cups will be used.
- Magazines will NOT currently be offered.
- Disposable towels and gowns will be used.
- Appointments will be longer to ensure that we're able to adhere to health and safety measures.
STYLUS By Raz™ – What Your Visit Will Look Like...
Please help me by playing your part:
- Arrive at the agreed time to maximise social distancing.
- Come alone so that we can maintain social distancing within the salon.
- Knock on the door to let us know that you’ve arrived. Please DO NOT enter without my invitation.
Entry to the Salon
- You will be greeted warmly, but without a handshake or a hug.
- Hand sanitiser will be available on the front desk.
- You will be provided with your personal protection pack, including your own disposable towel, gown and mask.
- Visit us lightly – We will not be offering to take your coat or belongings, you will be asked to keep all belongings with you, so please bring a bag to pop your coat or jacket in.
- Please stay within the marked zones when you enter the reception area.
During Your Visit
- We will NOT be offering magazines.
- You are welcome to bring your own refreshments if you feel comfortable, but please take them with you. Alternatively you will be offered a drink in a disposable cup.
- You will NOT be able to touch any of the products whilst browsing, but we will be happy to serve you within the retail area.
- Please do NOT leave your station without me escorting you.
These are unprecedented times and these are a few of the measures we will need to implement in the first few weeks of re-opening.
We thank you in advance for your patience and understanding. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Contact us to book your appointment!